Salary £50,000 to £60,000 DOE
Closing Date 8th Sep 2023
Interview Date 26th Sep 2023
Practice Name Chapelgreen Practice
Region South Yorkshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Manager to join our dynamic team at Chapelgreen Practice. We are a well-established, forward thinking, 9 partner practice, in the North of Sheffield, serving over 15,000 patients across two sites. We are an enthusiastic training practice and take pride in delivering excellent patient care.
We are looking for an experienced manager who will work closely with partners to set the strategy for the ongoing successful development of the practice and to ensure the safe, effective, and financially intelligent running of the business with a focus on high quality patient care.
The successful individual will be responsible for providing collaborative leadership and for managing all aspects of the practice with responsibility for practice finances, HR & management of staff, premises management and operational oversight including Health and Safety, compliance with CQC regulation, management of internal and external stakeholder relationships.
We welcome existing general practice managers to apply for the role.
For further information or to arrange a visit please contact
Jemma Dawson - email@example.com
Closing date for applications- 8th September 2023
Interview date – 26th September 2023
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Heath Care Assistant to join our team at Chapelgreen Surgery. We are a well-established, forward thinking,9 partner practice, in the North of Sheffield, serving over 15,000 patients across two sites. We are an enthusiastic training practice and take pride in delivering excellent patient care.
Working under the direct supervision of the senior practice nurse and strictly in accordance with specific practice guidelines and protocols and within the scope of their practice, the healthcare assistant will assist the practice clinical team in the provision and delivery of prescribed programmes of patient care, including preventative care, health promotion and patient education.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Blood Pressure checks and monitoring
- Height and weight checks and monitoring
- Processing and management of laboratory samples requested by GPs/nurses
- Sterilising, cleansing and maintenance of surgical equipment
- Vaccine/cold chain storage monitoring and recording of fridge temperatures.
- Clearing and re-stocking consulting rooms
- Chaperoning duties as required
- When trained, administer B12 injections and flu vaccinations
- When trained, carry out diabetic foot checks and ear syringing
- Provide support for minor operations clinics where required
- Helping to raise awareness of health and well-being and how it can be promoted
For full job advert please click the link below.